Weldmar’s Memory Tree
Our Memory Tree is a beautifully unique sculpture situated at our Inpatient Unit in Dorchester that provides the opportunity for a wonderful and permanent tribute to those we want to remember and celebrate.
Each branch displays almond shaped leaves in bronze, silver and gold which can be engraved with the name of your loved one.
Your leaf tribute will be displayed on our tree which sits in the reception area of our inpatient unit in for a minimum of either one, two or three years, or even longer should you wish.
Bronze Leaf – £125
Will be displayed for one year
Silver Leaf – £240
Will be displayed for two years
Gold Leaf – £350
Will be displayed for three years
If you would like to dedicate a leaf, please fill in the form below, or contact our fundraising team on 01305 261800, or get in touch here.
- We can only accept names, rather than messages and have a maximum of 28 characters including spaces
- We can only engrave one name per leaf
- We will contact you to acknowledge your order and again when your leaf is in place
- Please let us know if you would like to choose the location of the leaf on the tree
- In the event of a refurbishment, we may relocate the Memory Tree
- At the end of your chosen period, we will welcome you to renew your leaf again